This episode is a little different, because it’s more of a conversation between friends than an interview. Karolina is one of my best friends, and she’s such a smart, wise, fascinating person. She’s also a mom, a chef, and a really great friend. We have a good thing going with our nightly phone calls and I hope eavesdropping on us helps you feel a little less alone, entertains you, or inspires you to call your friends.
- Let it Out Kits are available!
- Connect with Karolina on Spotify
- Dating Without Texting is the Absolute Best by Clara Artschwager (article)
- New York Times article on loneliness
- Face wash Katie mentions
- Chrissy Teigen on Twitter
- David Harbour’s Architectural Digest apartment tour
If You Liked This Episode Try Out:
Episode 161 with Katy Wright on Friendship, Style, Growth, Moves + I tell a life secret!
new to *let it out* --> start with these links
katie's site: https://katiedalebout.com/
our start here guide: https://letitouttt.com/general/start-here/
++ LET IT OUT letter
katie's book: https://amzn.to/2W4bHuf
LET IT OUT kits