Today’s guest Gabriella is unlike anyone I’ve met, in the best way. She is a healer, teacher, performer, actress, and a new friend who I was grateful to spend time with in Bali. I hope you can hear in this episode how alluring and fascinating she is, and how impactful she is when sharing information and teaching. We talk about the dark feminine and merging light and dark, embracing ugliness, deep self work, being too much and not enough, healing, feeling instead of thinking, moving and big transitions, her fascinating life story, and more. Recorded on her porch in the middle of a rice field in bali during a rainstorm, this episode is slightly magical like Gabriella herself.
- Connect with Gabriella on Instagram | Facebook
- Gabriella's interview on The Create Podcast
- The Magdalen Manuscript (Book)
- Women Who Run With the Wolves (Book)
- Join me on Instagram @letapodcastout for a free live podcasting workshop on Thursday March 12th, 3 pm PT/6 pm ET...come with all your podcasting ideas and questions!
new to *let it out* --> start with these links
katie's site: https://katiedalebout.com/
our start here guide: https://letitouttt.com/general/start-here/
++ LET IT OUT letter
katie's book: https://amzn.to/2W4bHuf
want to start a podcast? letapodcastout.club